Helping you on your way to optimum health and well-being, using natural health tools and techniques that you can do at home, drawing on the ancient wisdom and time tested practices of Chinese medicine.
Here’s what’s available:
- Follow-Along Self Acupressure Videos: Learn how to locate and use acupressure points for common ailments and problems
- Easy Herbal Home Remedies: How to use both Chinese and Western herbs for health and well-being. Featuring a range of herbs that can be taken as teas, used in cooking, or taken as supplements.
- AMA Videos: Ask me anything (so long as it’s vaguely health related!) – This is your opportunity to get your health and well-being questions answered. Submit your questions in advance, or ask them on the live monthly call, also recorded and made available in video and mp3 format for later watching or listening.
- Food-As-Medicine: Chinese Nutritional Wisdom For The Modern Day: How to apply the time-tested knowledge of Chinese Medicine to your own diet to strengthen your energy and improve your health and well-being.
- Chinese Nutrition diet sheet archive: A series of simple 1-page diet and nutrition sheets, based around Chinese medicine diagnoses (eg foods to eat to clear Dampness)